The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a test that is an admissions requirement for most graduate programs in American Universities. There are two types of examination: The General Test and subject tests: physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, and psychology.The General test is limited to the school program in mathematics, while the subject material tests are comparable to the third or fourth year of the universities. Most of the programs require only general test.
The structure of computer-based GRE General Test consists of six sections:
- Verbal sections assess reading comprehension, critical reasoning and vocabulary usage.
- Mathematics sections assess basic high school level mathematical knowledge and reasoning skills.
- The analytical writing section consists of two different essays, an «issue task» and an «argument task».
- The test taker is given 30 minutes to write an essay about a selected topic. Issue topics are selected from a pool of questions, which the GRE Program has published in its entirety.
- The test taker will be given an argument (i.e. a series of facts and considerations leading to a conclusion) and will be asked to write an essay that critiques the argument.
- The experimental section, which can be either a verbal, quantitative, or analytical writing task, contains new questions ETS is considering for future use.
GRE test is designed for students for whom English is native, but all foreign students who went to complete a graduate degree in the US.
Kevin has developed a rigorous GRE program for advanced students. Our GRE course highlights the most important strategies you will need to ace the GRE. Kevin has also designed practice questions for all section of GRE (Verbal, Analytical Writing, Quantitative) including hundreds of practice items similar to those on the GRE actual test.
Some facts about Kevin’s GRE preparation course:
- Admission to the GRE course is only possible through an interview and an admission test
- Our GRE courses are not crowded. We are only admitting a limited number of students to the GRE course.
- You DON’T need to purchase any materials for the GRE test as we provide you with all GRE preparation materials FREE OF CHARGE.
- The entire GRE course is planned and developed by Kevin ( an experienced GRE coach with many years of teaching experience in Europe)
- During the GRE course you will pick up the most important strategies to ace the test. In addition, we will work on more than Four Thousand (4000) GRE high frequency words. These words are all top candidates to show up in the actual GRE test
- We also analyze over One Thousand (1000) GRE verbal questions with plenty of assignments and class activities
- We review and analyze dozens of actual GRE tests during the GRE prep course
- We teach you some important GRE essay strategies to write sound GRE essays.
- 9. We constantly monitor your progress through evaluation designed by Kevin to see your performance
- Finally, you can take several GRE Test Simulators to get a feeling of the actual GRE test.